Skydive pilot escapes spin before crash

Makes me think about my year I spent flying divers... always thought about how I would react if this happened...

insane

Dude ought to buy a lottery ticket but at the same time I'd say he just emptied nearly his entire bag of luck. Glad he is ok. I'd probably be in the fetal position, whimpering and quivering if that were me.

Good reason for everyone to check each other's gear. Chutes don't just come out on their own unless something is wrong.

Man, that guy is one lucky SOB. I wonder what brand he was using. That thing opened quick!

Yea same here, I wore a chute and some people made fun of me for it but it is for exactly this reason. Pretty intense stuff there.

Seriously? Who? Other pilots or jumpers? There's no WAY you could get me play jump pilot with out a chute.

Man, that guy is one lucky SOB. I wonder what brand he was using. That thing opened quick!

Seriously? Who? Other pilots or jumpers? There's no WAY you could get me play jump pilot with out a chute.

Yea no kidding, that was way fast under 1,000 feet. I've heard a story where one guy at my last DZ jumped out at that altitude. He was given the nickname Scary Larry. Not just for that but other stupid things he did. It was mostly the jumpers but sometimes other pilots. I really didn't care what they thought because it my life and not theirs.

Good reason for everyone to check each other's gear. Chutes don't just come out on their own unless something is wrong.
Where is the pull for it? Is it possible it got caught on the top of the doorway or the side? They seemed to be rubbing against in the shot showing the exit.

Back