Feasibility study of a Chartre airline in Egypt

satuta

Hi to all
we Feasibility study of a Chartre airline in Egypt, we have now Two partners and we need the the third.
The Feasibility study is for 3 Million $ .
We are planning to get A320 as rent to bay to work between Egypt, Europe and work for the UN too.
If one has the solemnity of the partnership or any question please contact me .
Thank you

Airbus-A320.jpg

Hi to all
we Feasibility study of a Chartre airline in Egypt, we have now Two partners and we need the the third.
The Feasibility study is for 3 Million $ .
We are planning to get A320 as rent to bay to work between Egypt, Europe and work for the UN too.
If one has the solemnity of the partnership or any question please contact me .
Thank you

Airbus-A320.jpg

Just the market feasibility study is $3M?! My gut tells me that market research for this should be in $100K-$500K range. Never mind the elephant in the room of the instability of Egypt...

It seems that everyone is taking the subject as a joke . Especially the replay of hook_dupin ( Never mind the elephant in the room of the instability of Egypt )
I do not think that i would go on with your forum
Please close the topic .
Thank you

Hi this is Nigerian Ned you've won the British lotto, please send 3 million to collect your 100 million...

I'm in! I actually have a check for five million that I started making out to someone else. I'll send that to you for you to cash, just send me the left over two million, and we'll call it even.

I m so sorry that i trusted the people of this site.
all making funny comments.

I agree. They're all a bunch of jerks, and I tell them so every chance I get. That's why I'm starting my own aviation forum. Nobody from JC will be allowed to join.

They'll get what's coming to them. Inshallah.

satuta. Let me start out by apologizing for the rude and sarcastic comments you received earlier. You came here to talk about a new opportunity and instead got flamed out of the forum. Unfortunately, I am not in a position to become a partner for this airline but I am in a position to say that this negative reception has not been my experience from my interactions with the forum. Are you able to provide details on what you are attempting?

Back