Job for my Dad.

Peterpi

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
I am desperately looking for a job for my Dad because hes hasn't been working for 2 years since he got layed off. Any help would be appreciated. Relocation is highly possible.

6,618 TT

Aircraft flown - [FONT=&quot]L-29, MiG-17, MiG-21PFM, C-172, C-182, BE-76, SA-227 Metro III, BE 1900C, [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Navajo PA-31-350 (Chieftain), CRJ-700, CRJ-900, B-747-200[/FONT]

Overall he is a great pilot with 30+ years of experience.

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
I am desperately looking for a job for my Dad because hes hasn't been working for 2 years since he got layed off. Any help would be appreciated. Relocation is highly possible.

6,618 TT

Aircraft flown - [FONT=&quot]L-29, MiG-17, MiG-21PFM, C-172, C-182, BE-76, SA-227 Metro III, BE 1900C, [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Navajo PA-31-350 (Chieftain), CRJ-700, CRJ-900, B-747-200[/FONT]

Overall he is a great pilot with 30+ years of experience.

MIG's? Russian? I would love to hear how he has MIG and L29 time.

Haha, yea he was in the Soviet Air Force so that would explain the Mig time. Don't worry though hes not a commie.

Haha, yea he was in the Soviet Air Force so that would explain the Mig time. Don't worry though hes not a commie.

Not worried about that at all. I'm currently a chief pilot for a corporate flight department based in Moscow. I'm sure your dad and I have a few things in common, us both being Russian for starters. If I hear of anything I will let you know. Perhaps you could convince him to join the site.

Back