Chargers Playoff game flight.

Nark

Macho Superpilot
Took these today while flying a banner to encourage the tailgaters to go to a strip club after the game.

I haven't tried to see if I get a discount yet...

Attachments

• Chargerplayoff.jpg
    Chargerplayoff.jpg
    219.3 KB · Views: 226
  • Chargerplayoff2.jpg
    Chargerplayoff2.jpg
    201 KB · Views: 152
  • Overthetop.jpg
    Overthetop.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 152
Pretty cool pics. What kind of restrictions did you have flying the banner around I'm assuming the TFR?

Did you go to the strip club? :)

two types of planes? first is a high wing, and unless you've got a sunroof in that bad boy, 3rd is a low wing?

Two of my friends and myself were quite disappointed in the San Diego strip clubs when we where there in Spring of 2006.

The only one we went to flat out sucked.

Two of my friends and myself were quite disappointed in the San Diego strip clubs when we where there in Spring of 2006.

The only one we went to flat out sucked.

You are a Texan now. I would suggest a road-trip to Houston (my hometown). I think you will be pleasantly surprised by both the quality AND quantity of the strip clubs in H-town. It is my view that pound for pound Houston is the champ of titty bars.

The first two are from a Super Cub, the last one was just thrown in there from the night before. I was in a Cherokee, trying to keep myself current.

TFRs start an hour before the game's start, so I vacate the area, which give me time to go home and catch the kick-off.

The best strips clubs I've been to are in Canada.

I take that back, the second best are in Canada, the first are in various Asian countries, Thailand, Philippines etc...

I am actually not a huge fan of strip clubs. I *might* go to them twice a year with buddies. Waste of money as far as I am concerned.

But I have heard that said about Houston.

Back