Is there anything you need to do after you get your FOL?

darli328

I know this sounds like a stupid question but with the holidays (and being a sunday) I can't get in touch with anyone in OKC. I got my FOL earlier in December and I'm curious if there is anything else I need to do application wise before showing up in OKC.

I know this sounds like a stupid question but with the holidays (and being a sunday) I can't get in touch with anyone in OKC. I got my FOL earlier in December and I'm curious if there is anything else I need to do application wise before showing up in OKC.
You just have to wait on your FED EX package. I have recieved my package and am still waiting on my FOL. My first day of class is January 9th.

You just have to wait on your FED EX package. I have recieved my package and am still waiting on my FOL. My first day of class is January 9th.

Fed Ex package? I got my FOL by e-mail and everything else I've ever done for this by e-mail. Does everyone get a Fed Ex package because I haven't got anything by snail mail and my class is January 13th?

....wait....and wait some more! You're Supposed to get a packet for OKC as well, other that that you need not do anything.

....wait....and wait some more! You're Supposed to get a packet for OKC as well, other that that you need not do anything.

I never got a packet, or at least I haven't yet and my class date starts in about 3 weeks... I'll call Oklahoma tomorrow but I know I won't get in touch with anyone. It seems like everyone is out still the 5th or so and my class starts the 13th. Any suggestions?

I never got a packet, or at least I haven't yet and my class date starts in about 3 weeks... I'll call Oklahoma tomorrow but I know I won't get in touch with anyone. It seems like everyone is out still the 5th or so and my class starts the 13th. Any suggestions?

http://forums.jetcareers.com/education-training-okc-cti/74267-atc-students-faq-faa.html

8. When will I receive the packet of information from the Academy? You should receive the package of information from the Academy within one to two weeks prior to the class start date. If you have not received it within a week prior to arrival at the Academy, please call 405/954-6327

Same boat. Got the FOL but no packet yet. Does anyone know if we can set up the faa paid housing thing before we get the packet?

Back