Boring!!!!!!!!!

Micaoct

Anyone else stuck here over break? I am bored out of my mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone is gone and I'm spending my whole break in my apartment doing NOTHING. Whenever the weather clears up the airport is closed and when it's open the weather SUCKS!

So is anyone else stuck here? What the hell is there to do; so boring that it's painful. I don't usually complain on here but I can't take it anymore. :banghead:

Anyone else stuck here over break? I am bored out of my mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone is gone and I'm spending my whole break in my apartment doing NOTHING. Whenever the weather clears up the airport is closed and when it's open the weather SUCKS!

So is anyone else stuck here? What the hell is there to do; so boring that it's painful. I don't usually complain on here but I can't take it anymore. :banghead:

get a life :D

That'd be nice...:rolleyes:

ND is unbelievably boring if everyone leaves for break and you get left behind. Too cold to go outside, and nothing to do inside, at least alone.

I feel like the guy from I am Legend. :crazy:

That'd be nice...:rolleyes:

ND is unbelievably boring if everyone leaves for break and you get left behind. Too cold to go outside, and nothing to do inside, at least alone.

I feel like the guy from I am Legend. :crazy:

I am stuck in a crashpad over the holidays.... by myself..... the other dudes are all super duper senior... I feel your pain.... but mine is one of reserve.

Are you finishing your flying? I was thinking about staying but figured with all the holiday hours and weather I was not going to get much done. Glad I left:)

belliott, I'm sorry to hear that, I personally have no idea how reserve is; but from what I read it sucks big time. Good Luck!

av8or91, you made a great decision leaving. I was considering it, but I figured I need to use all the days to get done, I still have to get records cleared after I get done with my 102. I really want to get done with this one.

Anyway weather is looking great today and its semi-warm, I think I'm gonna go for a walk. Happy early New Years!

The ever famous early morning booze train. Always sounded fun wish i gave it a try.

yeah... downed a 750 of vodka one morning on the train... woke up in dallas, no recollection of getting off the train, getting a cab to the airport, going thru security, geting on the plane, nothing.

be warned. it was NOT something id like to try to duplicate!

I've never took a train in the US, only in Europe. I'm sure they're pretty nice, not!! At least you can be intoxicated & not get a ticket.

I almost took a train in the US, but then the airline ticket was almost $200 cheaper and 20 hours faster.

took a 4 hour train ride from Casablanca to Marrakech a couple weeks ago... cost about 4 dollars!! really pretty scenery in the desert and mountains too... downsides - packed full - smoking anywhere/everywhere - having no idea where i was or when my stop was!

took a 4 hour train ride from Casablanca to Marrakech a couple weeks ago... cost about 4 dollars!! really pretty scenery in the desert and mountains too... downsides - packed full - smoking anywhere/everywhere - having no idea where i was or when my stop was!

That is an adventure, having no idea of where you are going or where you are presently. I need to find some time to get lost somewhere exotic

go buy the gleim and get the ATP written done in ryan hall. use the resource center above the sims in ryan hall and just take the practice tests over and over on the computers...you'll pass for sure..i did and passed after a couple days of hard studying...atp programs are expensive, the resource center in ryan hall is a GREAT (and FREE) resource as a UND student that isn't used enough...you will miss the resouce center computers and the free time when you are at an airline...trust me.

basically it is a free atp written test prep...one of the perks of und.

but the test itself isn't free...

go buy the gleim and get the ATP written done in ryan hall. use the resource center above the sims in ryan hall and just take the practice tests over and over on the computers...you'll pass for sure..i did and passed after a couple days of hard studying...atp programs are expensive, the resource center in ryan hall is a GREAT (and FREE) resource as a UND student that isn't used enough...you will miss the resouce center computers and the free time when you are at an airline...trust me.

basically it is a free atp written test prep...one of the perks of und.

but the test itself isn't free...

that sounds like how i wanna spend my vacation!! YEAH!! :banghead:

Back