DAL/NWA Senority List

nc1982

Northwest guy in my crashpad said the list was out as of 1145pm local time. So any details and how is it affecting those Nwa/Dal guys on here? Goodluck to those involved. Hope it works out for you guys. Although its gonna hurt some, its really amazing that you guys are now officially a 12,000 strong airline and will lead the way as far as a global aviation.

Yeah there's really nothing "indentifying" in it so enjoy! :)

Attachments

• sl.pdf
    701.1 KB · Views: 739
It's more or less ratioed so you're more or less about where you used to be, unless you were hired after April 2008 or something like that.

I guess, but I could be wrong! But there's some 1996 hire that's going to be pissed that someone 16 years his junior and a 1998 is senior to him. Betchya a dollar.

So...I did a Taylor search to see where the boss is on the list, but gave up after the 10th Taylor!! Geez, get a more uncommon name or something.

Guess when your combining 12,000 pilots, theres gonna be a "few" people pissed off with the end result. From what my buddy is saying, he got a little bump post merger because of the NWA retirements that are coming down the line the next few years. He was hoping no fences on the 76ER so he could head home to NYC to be based out of JFK. Looks like that might happen for him in the near future.

It's more or less ratioed so you're more or less about where you used to be, unless you were hired after April 2008 or something like that.

I guess, but I could be wrong! But there's some 1996 hire that's going to be pissed that someone 16 years his junior and a 1998 is senior to him. Betchya a dollar.

Where'd they stick you?:bandit:

And the Delta MEC chairman's letter:

Attachments

• Chairman's Letter 20081208.pdf
    102.2 KB · Views: 195
Some analysis

Attachments

• analysis.pdf
    35.5 KB · Views: 162
Spreadsheet analysis. NOT OFFICIAL.

Attachments

• analysis.xls
    17 KB · Views: 103
He was hoping no fences on the 76ER so he could head home to NYC to be based out of JFK. Looks like that might happen for him in the near future.

He got his wish. Only the 747s, 777s, 787s were fenced for 5 years.

Edit: The problem is, is that the 787's which are "fenced" for five years aren't coming and most likely (like it's GONNA happen) getting replaced with 777-200LR's, which the NWA guys are fenced off of by their own request.

Oh, it's gonna be dramaaaaaaaaaaatic when the 747-200's start getting parked and the 787's are replaced with 777's.

No, I believe the correct term is, "Seven eighty wishful thinking...."

Seven Eighty *cough* wing box 6,000 lbs over gross weight and range not much better than a much cheaper ER *cough*.

Back