More low and slow day/night IFR

Jpax

in the C206T.... MLB - OPF in the day, OPF - MLB at night.

Went to Opa Locka Flightline at OPF. Facility is nice and new on the inside, would never expect that from the outside. My friend was accused of license fraud and signature forgery by the front desk woman, Consuela (spelling?) because he has a temporary drivers license and his signature on the crew car($35 charge after 1 hour, btw) paper wasn't exact. The manager was very friendly though and sorted everything out, including wiping out all fees. Would I recommend Opa Locka Flightline FBO? Yes, the manager redeemed the experience definitely. We chatted for a good few minutes after that. If Consuela gives you BS, the manager is more than wiling to help out, he wants your business and deserves it for *his* merit.

Wouldn't recommend the area for a $100 hamburger run unless you are a fan of towns that look like they were hit by a bomb 50 years ago, and overrun by homeless people trying to make a living off the streets... seriously.

Anyway, make sure to swap over to high quality on YouTube.

[yt]3hWOqy5Kj0A[/yt]

[yt]t-S_guixn2E[/yt]

Cya!

Livin' the dream huh! Nice videos man. When am I gonna get to see this bird you are flying all over Florida in?

Livin' the dream huh! Nice videos man. When am I gonna get to see this bird you are flying all over Florida in?

You know who to talk to about that one :D

I haven't seen this bird since...the flight in the video. Been a while, going to be even longer now that I'm heading north for break, ah well.

Have a safe trip home man. Did you get Multi done with Healy?

Thanks, you too!

Yeah I got it done last month. I never got to talk to him after the checkride, I called him several times, texted, etc, he never got back to me. I figured he would want to debrief on it and ask how it went or any surprises-- but he has since been MIA in my books.

Back