VA Approved Tucson

sdfcvoh

This is my Custom Title
Not going to post the flight school's name yet, but it is a done deal. The letter is scheduled before the end of the month. We're also going to be able to back-date training we've given into the early part of 2008.

So... Tucson folks and any others interested in an AMAZING flight school with VA approval... PM!! You won't believe what its like training at a school that treats individuals like family....

It is an exciting thing to post!

Okay - I can post the name now!:)

Sonoran Wings Flight Training Centre at KTUS.

Hey, I stopped by there a couple of years ago when I lived in the desert and was thinking about getting checked out again. They seemed like really nice people.

Hey, I stopped by there a couple of years ago when I lived in the desert and was thinking about getting checked out again. They seemed like really nice people.

It is unlike any flight training/plane rental operation I have ever been exposed to. Starting from scratch to now, in under five years, they have obtained 141, 135, and now VA approval. We do things by the book, but we have a lot of fun doing it.

It runs like a very well oiled machine, and the whole place is like one big family. Come check it out...

It is unlike any flight training/plane rental operation I have ever been exposed to. Starting from scratch to now, in under five years, they have obtained 141, 135, and now VA approval. We do things by the book, but we have a lot of fun doing it.

It runs like a very well oiled machine, and the whole place is like one big family. Come check it out...

It actually reminded me of the school I trained at/taught at--small enough that everyone knew everyone else's students, but it still had 141/VA and examining authority for most checkrides. But I try to avoid Tucson now.

Back