Unbelievable...(jerk pilot)

[yt]K4SL5woA-jA[/yt]

19 second clip of CAL pilot and 'Boston John'

reposted like a million times hahah

yeah, some guys think their hot *poop* for no reason...

pretty lame, but amusing for us to hear haha

Good grief.

What a dick head.

I bet the other guy sitting up front with him was enjoying that trip too. (sarcasm)
He was probably one of those guys that every moment of his life hinges on knocking other people down.

While I like america and all.....there's no reason to be like that. And good for the DL crew to give some support.

The Hasta La Vista guy is cool, and its a refreshingly different thing to hear sometimes when flying there.

Geesh.

I'll be flying to Boston on this next trip-maybe the good guy will be on the radio.

That controller is the best one in boston. When I was on the shuttle I always tried to answer back in some different language.

It's always apparent who would be a pain in the butt to share the cockpit with on a 4 day...

Double dillhole. Ridiculous.

appropriate response:

Континентал 383, еб твою мать

Double dillhole. Ridiculous.

appropriate response:

Континентал 383, еб твою мать

LOL... it helps to have Russian friends who've taught me all the bad words. It means "Continental 383, go **** your mother."

It wasn't me. I agree with others here, this guy must be real fun :sarcasm: to fly with. I personally like a little creativity and lightheartedness on the radios on occasion as it keeps things interesting.

It wasn't me. I agree with others here, this guy must be real fun :sarcasm: to fly with. I personally like a little creativity and lightheartedness on the radios on occasion as it keeps things interesting.

I was about to post something along those lines. Actually I was going to say that we shouldn't jump to conclusions, because it could be you.

I answer him once in Chinese. Next thing I know, there are 5 different languages for "good bye or see you later".

What a D-bag. Every once in awhile I hear these grumpy guys on the radio, and I just think how pathetic. I'm just glad I'm not like them, it must be a very sad and angry life they live to act like that.

Back