DB Aviation/KUGN

falconvalley

Absentee Dad of the OOTSK, Runner, Cat Frustrator
Does anyone have the lowdown on DB? How many pilots do they have there? Do they hire often? Are pilots generally happy there?

Can't give you a whole lot of information on the pilots. However, I interviewed with them about a year and a half ago for the scheduler position. Was told that they liked every thing and that they would get back to me after the first of the year (2008). I sent follow up emails and place phone calls and never heard back. The job is still posted as well, it has never come down. I called and they are still looking to fill that slot. :confused:

Can't give you a whole lot of information on the pilots. However, I interviewed with them about a year and a half ago for the scheduler position. Was told that they liked every thing and that they would get back to me after the first of the year (2008). I sent follow up emails and place phone calls and never heard back. The job is still posted as well, it has never come down. I called and they are still looking to fill that slot. :confused:

Man, that's gotta be frustrating. Coincidentally, I just returned a caller ID and the answer I got was "must've been a miss dial". It was at a different company that I had applied at and was asked to check back in a week and after 2 check backs without a return call, I gave up. Not much says "go away" more than that :banghead:

Sorry to hear that falcon.................from what I gather based on past experience, I don't think that I would be in to much of a hurry to become employeed with DB. I am less than impressed to say the least with what I have seen and heard from that organization. Times are tough, but I don't think I would want to be with an organization such as this even in good times. Best of luck to you and your search! Out of curiosity, what or who are you with in Cheeseland! Just curious as I wish to move to the upper most part of the state in the future!

You wouldn't, by any chance, be planning on helping control our deer population up der would you?? ;)

I was at Skyway and then Chautauqua. Now I'm looking back in the SE WI, NE IL area for a flying job. Not really interesting in commuting anymore. The upper areas...very nice up there. Used to fly the Beech to Rhinelander a lot. That was a ton of fun!

You wouldn't, by any chance, be planning on helping control our deer population up der would you?? ;)

I was at Skyway and then Chautauqua. Now I'm looking back in the SE WI, NE IL area for a flying job. Not really interesting in commuting anymore. The upper areas...very nice up there. Used to fly the Beech to Rhinelander a lot. That was a ton of fun!

I might have a hand in reducing it a bit!;)

I don't blame you with regards to the commute. I see every day what commuters and reserve personnel have to deal with. It in itself is enough to keep me clear of the career. I am just at a stalemate with what I want to do right now.

The long term goal is about 200 acres some where between Black River Falls and Hayward. Just a little piece to call my own and put a nice log home on. The sad thing is, that amount of land with a 3000 sq. ft. home in that area is about what a 2000 sq. ft. home on less than a 1/4 acre costs where I am now!

When it happens, all are invited!

I applied there a month or so ago, but never heard a word out of them. I haven't heard anything bad about them, other than PGA's experience.

I applied there a month or so ago, but never heard a word out of them. I haven't heard anything bad about them, other than PGA's experience.

Yeah, me too. I emailed my resume to them around the beginning of Oct, and walked in and dropped it off in person the other day. Everyone I encounted was friendly. Hopefully they have their act together.

Back