Looking for someone at American Eagle

ZapBrannigan

If it ain’t a Boeing, I’m not going. No choice.
Hello folks,

If you could help me I would be appreciative. I'm looking for an email address for American Eagle Captain Keith Sternberg. He lives in Palm Beach, Florida. Not sure where he is domiciled.

Went to college with Keith and just looking to reconnect.

Please PM with any info you might have.

Thanks!

Not to sound like a stalker but if he has a pilot certificate you can get his address from the airman certificate search page on the faa website. Just a thought.

Not to sound like a stalker but if he has a pilot certificate you can get his address from the airman certificate search page on the faa website. Just a thought.

your name can be removed if you so desire....

your name can be removed if you so desire....

I don't know if your name can be removed, but your address certainly can. Bill and I both submitted the paperwork to have our addresses unavailable for general viewing.

Many pilots do not know about this though, and many pilots' addresses are still viewable.

I don't know if your name can be removed, but your address certainly can. Bill and I both submitted the paperwork to have our addresses unavailable for general viewing.

Many pilots do not know about this though, and many pilots' addresses are still viewable.

I for sure didn't. I thought you only had control over you SSI. Thanks I will look into it now.

I'm still looking for this person if anyone can help. Found out he's a DFW based Captain -- but just recently changed to DFW and doesn't have a folder there. Tried to have someone slip him a note with my phone number but with no folder, no such luck.

If anyone else knows of a way to help, please drop me a PM. Thanks!

Back