Hey pubnat 2!!! Guess what???

HAPPY 6 MONTHS!!!

It has officially been 6 months since our application was due. We have gained many friends along the way...and taken a few casualties..

Heres to the survivors.. :D another day closer!!! I think...:banghead:

Really??? this thread has the smell of Raydon all of it. i thought you were so much better than that!

on a side note, what kind of responses were you looking for?

1. "yes, it has been 6 months. i appreciate you letting me know because i cant count"
2. "this thread rocks! tomorrow you should write that its been 6 months and 1 day, and keep it goin!"

seriously...the guy who had the avatar of his nasty azz laying in a bed with his junk hanging out is lecturing me about what to put in a community forum?

for real though.... it is a Raydon like thread....

seriously...the guy who had the avatar of his nasty azz laying in a bed with his junk hanging out is lecturing me about what to put in a community forum?

for real though.... it is a Raydon like thread....

lol...that picture is awesome, but it wasnt me. im not lecturing you, im just saying that your one of the smarter ones on here, so to see a thread like this from you was a bit of a disappointment...haha

lol...that picture is awesome, but it wasnt me. im not lecturing you, im just saying that your one of the smarter ones on here, so to see a thread like this from you was a bit of a disappointment...haha

LoL.... my bad. Maybe I will check with you before posting next time. :sarcasm:

He is laying low in fear that a bad AT-SAT score would destroy his credibility.

I guess that means he thinks he has credibility.

Well, I guess everyone has some level of credibility, some are just lower than others.

Way lower...

Listen guys, dont know if this will help you guys feel better or not, but it has been almost 1 year and 3 months since my posting CLOSED.

still no FOL -

I really hope it goes quicker for you all!!!!

Listen guys, dont know if this will help you guys feel better or not, but it has been almost 1 year and 3 months since my posting CLOSED.

still no FOL -

I really hope it goes quicker for you all!!!!

no...that doesn't make me feel good at all....

6 months 1 day

Back