Our Millionth Post

derg

Apparently a "terse" writer
Staff member
I just realized that we reached our millionth post!

I'm going to have to find something around the home office to send to this guy!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    43.1 KB · Views: 529
Here's to a million more

WOW that is a lot.

This forum has come a long way. 1,000,000 posts is a testament to what people find on here.

It even got Sasquatch out of the forest and interested in a career in ATC. :rawk:

Congratulations webmaster!

oh Crap. I thought that was just a spam email. Congrats to this site! To get and keep all these folks together on a regular basis is no small thing. Adverisers take note. OKC eat my hairy shorts. I'll be takin' that bottle of nair. Send it and a $2.00 gift certificate to Dairy Queen over to my inbox:bandit:

On a side note, hope the forum is well backed up. Yarisworld.com just lost their entire year's worth of posts due to being hacked without appropriate backup.

oh Crap. I thought that was just a spam email. Congrats to this site! To get and keep all these folks together on a regular basis is no small thing. Adverisers take note. OKC eat my hairy shorts. I'll be takin' that bottle of nair. Send it and a $2.00 gift certificate to Dairy Queen over to my inbox:bandit:

I'm sure Doug has got more money than that. Ask for one million dollars. That was from Austin Powers.:)

Pruning. I used to go thru and erase a few thousand older posts at a time in the lavatory to save on server space. Then I just said to heck with it.

If you eliminated all the GoJet and McCain/Obama/Palin/Biden threads, it would probably be down to about, what, 40,000? :D

Congrats Doug and Kristie! Your contribution to "pay it forward" has really paid off, and shall continue as all of us will continue to pay it forword!:):nana2::rawk:

Back