Ahhh Home Again!

H46Bubba

Its good to be back to the normal hum drum of home life!:) Thanks Doug and Kristie for putting on another stellar NJC event! I love you guys! Sorry I missed the karaokee event, instead I was stuck in the back of a oversold 763 on my way to ATL!:banghead: I was able to make it through my front door at 8:30 Tuesday morning to resume my daily role here.:panic: It was great seeing all the "inner circle" peeps as well as the virgin NJC attendees. Seggy should win an Academy Award for his role as a Continental Intl pilot! :cwm27: The "Rainman Suite" was a comforting shelter to all of us!:D Hopefully my clothes can recover from the "Sahara Stink"

Hey if you recovered form AFS, AOE, AE or AOR stink, you can recover from ANYTHING. Of course, as an HC-6 bubba, you probably think Sig rocks....Olongapo, bro, Olongapo. If you ain't been to the White Rock, you ain't lived. Its the only place where the hookers have T-shirts that say:

"You may not be first, but you CAN be next!"

UGH! that sahara stink was just awful when i opened up my rollaboard tonight.... thank the good lord for washing machines!!! :D

Hey if you recovered form AFS, AOE, AE or AOR stink, you can recover from ANYTHING. Of course, as an HC-6 bubba, you probably think Sig rocks....Olongapo, bro, Olongapo. If you ain't been to the White Rock, you ain't lived. Its the only place where the hookers have T-shirts that say:

"You may not be first, but you CAN be next!"
I think my immune system thanks me for not having the opportunity to visit "Po City"! No, Sig sucks azz! Ibiza is the ####!;)

Showoff! I think you may have been the big winner of NJC this year! You couldn't do any wrong while gambling...:nana2:

And you thought you were bad luck. I won most of the time that you were around. Perhaps the dealer wanted you to blow on his dice? :nana2:

I think my immune system thanks me for not having the opportunity to visit "Po City"! No, Sig sucks azz! Ibiza is the ####!;)

Sorry, but I don't understand the meaning of Ibiza in the context of the phrase. Maybe you could explain.

Have you ever been there? (in Ibiza) I lived there for six years, the last of my twenties. Best time of my life, if you know what I mean...:D:)

Sorry, but I don't understand the meaning of Ibiza in the context of the phrase. Maybe you could explain.

Have you ever been there? (in Ibiza) I lived there for six years, the last of my twenties. Best time of my life, if you know what I mean...:D:)
I was saying that Ibiza is one of the most awesome places I've ever been!:D I've never partied so much in my entire life!

Back