What does a ATC license look like?

Does it look like the green Wilbur and Orville card that pilot's get ?
:hiya:

It looks exactly like that, except the info written on it is obviously different...that is just the CTO though...not sure about enroute and I believe TRACONs still use the "pink card"

Now the FAA is issuing credential cards...they look like a CTO but mine has a tower in the background...not real clarification of what they are foe yet but know that you have to carry both CTO and credentials now. Oh...CTO means control tower operator...i think the credentials are to make all FAA facilities carry a uniform card.

It looks like this... only different.

license-to-kill.jpg

Here's a pic of cards. CTO on top, En Route certificate in the middle, and my pink card on the bottom. I've never worked an approach control so my pink card is blank on the back. I wish I was still 170 lbs...LOL.

FAAcards.jpg

Hey Juliet Lima, you spell your name the same way I do. ERY. Only 2nd person I've ever met

LOL. actually if u look at my CTO that is spelled correctly "rey". my pink card is spelled incorrectly. go figure. what's even funnier is that people will constantly spell it "ery" when that is not correct. so it makes me wonder where all these ery's are at that people assume it spelled that way and you can only find 1 other "weirdo". just kidding.

The enroute is a purdy color aint she. I'm going for Tower so I just might end up getting another matching Wright Brothers license to go with my Commercial ticket.

I still have the pink card from my ANG Approach rating. Love my RFC (Radar Final Controller) rating. (PAR/ASR) I'm willing to bet that very few people on this site know what that is, let alone are/have ever been rated in it.

I still have the pink card from my ANG Approach rating. Love my RFC (Radar Final Controller) rating. (PAR/ASR) I'm willing to bet that very few people on this site know what that is, let alone are/have ever been rated in it.

the PAR or the ASR? yeah it's hard to even find a place running a surveillance approach anymore. u must've gotten that rating in the desert somewhere. i don't have a PAR/ASR rating, but PSAB was the only place i've been that did them. it's probably even more rare to find a GCA rating.

We had to get rated in both PAR and ASR. We worked out of a military mobile radar, so that's why I have it.

Here's a pic of cards. CTO on top, En Route certificate in the middle, and my pink card on the bottom. I've never worked an approach control so my pink card is blank on the back. I wish I was still 170 lbs...LOL.

FAAcards.jpg
Is IDA still a Contract tower?

Back