For all you non-attenders!

<p>It was great. I'm so glad the group was accpeting of me even though I'm a GoJets Pilot.

All kidding aside, I had the chance to come out for the whole event this year and not just the networking mixer. The educational events, networking opportunities tied with the fun factor make NJC so great.

Definetly try and make it next year. It's easier said than done, I know, but NJC 09 is a year away. And I'm sure no one here is getting rich off at a flying gig (or working on your ratings), but $5-10 a week should cover your trip out here. Its the awesomeness.

Edit: hit the post button too fast.

Heck, they even let me in Sunday night.

That is only because I felt sorry for you.....with your reputation and all..................and used my connections to call in a favor or two..............and there you were...........joining us for a drink.............and really, do you have a thing for shoes????

<mutter, grumble, moan>

I swear to you, witnessed here, I will attend next year. The timing on this just positively sucked at the last minute.

Yeah, I really hated to spend a weeks vacation with the family. I'd have much rather spent it with you guys!:sarcasm:

If you are planning on comming up to Chicago again let me know. I can see if I can get some time off work and meet up with you again. If not, mabye visiting Vegas for a week with NetworkJC with it next year.

<mutter, grumble,="" moan="">

I swear to you, witnessed here, I will attend next year. The timing on this just positively sucked at the last minute.

You gotta go, mang. I may have set the bar for myself too high- topping myself next year may require "jumping the shark".
</mutter,>

If you are planning on comming up to Chicago again let me know. I can see if I can get some time off work and meet up with you again. If not, mabye visiting Vegas for a week with NetworkJC with it next year.
If you want to meet people in chicago, set up a meet and greet. :D

I'll believe it when I see it. You didn't even ride the bull. ;)

Took too long to find it!

I did, however, find it. 30 min to the south of town in South Point. The Gameworks bull was a promotional event that was taken down 2 years ago.

If any DFW'ers wanna do the mechanical bull, we have one at my favorite country bar in Dallas. :)

That is only because I felt sorry for you.....with your reputation and all..................and used my connections to call in a favor or two..............and there you were...........joining us for a drink.............and really, do you have a thing for shoes????

Listen, Lady. You perch at the end of the bar dressed to the 9s and wonder why all the boys were slaying themselves to get next to you? Puhleeze! Heck, the closest I could get was your shoes!

Darn it! Where's Imelda Marcos when a boy needs her?

You gotta go, mang. I may have set the bar for myself too high- topping myself next year may require "jumping the shark".
</mutter,>

Fbird,

From what I hear, I NEED to be at NJC for the whole time just to monitor you and the wookie. Sounds like a full time job!

Back