Where is everyone staying?

Der, lost the internet for three days, and forgot about this thread. I found I can't get any local reservations with just debit cards, they charge the deposit in full, then refund it later. So that knocks me out of getting anyone the $16 and $19 locals deals.

As for things to see and do in Las Vegas, and cheap eats and drinks, here's my thread about it on ScubaToys' forum.

http://forum.scubatoys.com/trips-travel-53/whats-you-favorite-place-vegas-29974/index3.html

I'm hoping to hit one of the mixers, will there be any non mixer get togethers?

that doesn't make sense...does your debit card have a visa logo? if so, it should work like a credit card too.

that doesn't make sense...does your debit card have a visa logo? if so, it should work like a credit card too.

Yeah it's Visa, but I went to 5 different hotels a few months ago. All wanted to charge the debit card, some up to $500.

Credit cards they can run an authorization whereas a debit card the whole amount would come out because they wouldn't be able just to authorize the charges.

Yeah it's Visa, but I went to 5 different hotels a few months ago. All wanted to charge the debit card, some up to $500.
there's a few threads out for a roommate, you could work with them and just use cash when you see them?! It's definitely more difficult to plan when you don't have a credit card to work with. Might be a good idea to get one just for emergency cases. You can always book the room with the card and pay with the debit card when you check in.

After reading this thread, I'm still not sure exactly where everyone is staying.

I'm going to aim for the south end of the strip, and you can all come to me. How's that? ;)

After reading this thread, I'm still not sure exactly where everyone is staying.

I'm going to aim for the south end of the strip, and you can all come to me. How's that? ;)
Hey wait...we don't have you signed up yet Charlie. Will you be there?

Hey wait...we don't have you signed up yet Charlie. Will you be there?

I was trying real hard to make it out but I won't after all. I bid my vacation for the wrong week. My schedule just won't let me make it. Everybody have one for me! Miss you all!

Back