Thinking about coming....

CRJDriver

I've been throwing around the idea about coming down to Vegas. I'm on a tight budget, which is holding me back a bit. I know the networking part is well worth it, and I want to help out some of you guys as well.

I have a place to stay @ the MGM with Speed Pilot. Loads look alright as of now. Does anyone have an extra or unused registration to NJC09 I could have?

WWYD?

We can make it all work out. Come on out, we'll have a couple cocktails an talk about some stuff!

I think Joe (fly22) had one more registration available since him and Asher aren't coming down.

registration is like $10...that's like the price of 2 beers in vegas, you can't get cheaper than that. HAHA

Sounds good! I'll probably fly in Monday morning if the loads stay the way they are. I didn't mean to sound like charity here. I can pay for my own ticket, for some reason I thought the tix were sold out or something because people were swapping unused tickets on here.

Sounds good! I'll probably fly in Monday morning if the loads stay the way they are. I didn't mean to sound like charity here. I can pay for my own ticket, for some reason I thought the tix were sold out or something because people were swapping unused tickets on here.
Awesome!:beer:

nope, just that there were circumstances that came up that prevented them from coming and they decided to donate the tix.

make sure you register so we have your contact information (ie: phone number) on the contact sheet that will be emailed out around 5pm Pacific today!

we're shutting down the registration process at 5 so we can get the nametags done and so forth.

make sure you register so we have your contact information (ie: phone number) on the contact sheet that will be emailed out around 5pm Pacific today!

we're shutting down the registration process at 5 so we can get the nametags done and so forth.

Just registered and bought my ticket. So I guess I'll have to come now... :)

Awesome!:beer:

Will you steal RJ the mascot for me and bring it with you? :D

Back