Shameless NetworkJC Plug

derg

Apparently a "terse" writer
Staff member
I'm also coordinating with the founder of "Airlineapps.com", former USAF fighter pilot, current 757/767 FO and a personal friend of mine to come to NetworkJC.

If you didn't know, AirlineApps.com is the application service that the following airlines use to recruit pilots:

Continental
Frontier
Spirit
Comair
American Eagle
Colgan Air
Trans States Airlines
and Mesa.

He is a wealth of information and let's keep our fingers crossed that he'll be able to enjoy a frosty beverage with us at NetworkJC.

I'm also working on a guest who worked in the pilot recruitment office at the second largest major international airline (big base DFW) to see if she can show up and impart some information to attendees.

Let's keep our fingers crossed!

Nice! I'm still planning on being there. My money is already in; but, I still don't have my Oct. bids..:( Will hopefully know for certain soon! Sounds like it's gonna be a great time.

I'm working on a masterplan that involves talking one of my students into paying me to fly him and his wife there for a much needed vacation somewhere around that time;) ...... And thats if I'm not interviewing or in training somewhere.

Doug (and everyone else):
Beijing PanAm plans to drop by Vegas and Network JC on Friday night and stay through Saturday, leaving Sunday morning. We will be in the midst of a recruiting trip to the USA. Part of that trip will be stopping at Career Fairs at UND and ERAU (Both PRC and DAB). Anyone wanting to know about us and China can stop by. We will have a team of 3: Chinese staff member, American flight instructor (well I'm one too but no one believes me anymore), and me.

We're finalizing the visas for our Chinese staff now and making travel arrangements. Hope to confirm in a week or 10 days.

Pat Murphy

make sure you book your rooms now Pat, they're getting pretty pricey!!

If you can't, we can help you out.. let us know...

Thanks for the reminder, Kristie.
I'll check them out right away.
Anything available for 100 RMB per night? (just kidding - wishful thinking!)
100 RMB = $12.50 USD. We often get that discount rate at "3 star" Chinese hotels (outside the major cities).
Pat Murphy

Kristie:
Is there a group rate/code at the Bellagio or elsewhere?
I'm seeing about $400 per night there right now for the regular rooms.
Pat Murphy

Or people could get together and book a condo.......Oops, already did that. It works out to a great deal. We lucked out and have one right next to the Bellagio.

Jep man...been trying to figure it out for a few days now. Are those your kids in your avy? If so what are they doing...dancing...lol!

Yep, you are correct. My kids, 8 & 5. They wanted to put on my football referee shirts and throw my flags around the house. They were trying tom imitate dad when I am refereeing football games. If they were trying to dance it would look like a seizure.... :D

do we have anything new on this doug? I know that the "big DFW based" lady won't be able to make it but the airlineapps.com guy should have his schedule by now....

Back