NetworkJC 2013

I sometimes forget how old I am, what with patients' moms asking me "where the Captain is". I get the feeling that NJC will remind me. *shudder* Better put the ole Liver back on the training regimine. *sigh*

9FI never got back to me. My guess is that they didn't take me very seriously with how few people I expected to actually commit. As usual, it'll be a guerrilla style campaign to take the balcony. @Boris Badenov will likely take point on this one, with @MikeD providing cover if his sorry ass actually shows up.

Quick note: I know there were a few of us who were planning a Foundation Room trip on Thursday night. Unfortunately they have private parties up there on Thursday and Friday from what I have been told so that's likely a no go. Sorry bout that yall.

9FI never got back to me. My guess is that they didn't take me very seriously with how few people I expected to actually commit. As usual, it'll be a guerrilla style campaign to take the balcony. @Boris Badenov will likely take point on this one, with @MikeD providing cover if his sorry ass actually shows up.

Could always hit another target....

SeanD said:
Quick note: I know there were a few of us who were planning a Foundation Room trip on Thursday night. Unfortunately they have private parties up there on Thursday and Friday from what I have been told so that's likely a no go. Sorry bout that yall.

Thanks for trying.

Last year we scored a private area once we were kicked out by the wedding party. Is ther a way to reserve that area? It seemed to suffice.

Boris is uh "tasked elsewhere" until Friday afternoon, you're going to have take this objective on your own. Hey, we're not all fancy airline pilots working five days a month and pulling down six figures for sleeping while the autopilot flies.

Back