British Columbia Mountain Flight

MidlifeFlyer

This is our other flight a few days before we started the Alaska cruise, a mountain flight in lower British Columbia, near Whistler. This was a big editing job for me. I'm in awe of the folks who post YouTube videos all the time.

If you watch it on the YouTube site and and like it, please, as the saying goes, "SMASH that Like button!"

This is our other flight a few days before we started the Alaska cruise, a mountain flight in lower British Columbia, near Whistler.

Fantastic view. Reminds me why I go up there just about every year. Hope you got a chance to visit the old copper mine there, also cool to see.

Fantastic view. Reminds me why I go up there just about every year. Hope you got a chance to visit the old copper mine there, also cool to see.
We went past it but didn't get a chance to go.

I envy you. We loved it there (except the horrible Vancouver traffic!). It was our first time and we'd probably go there often if it wasn't so far.

This is our other flight a few days before we started the Alaska cruise, a mountain flight in lower British Columbia, near Whistler. This was a big editing job for me. I'm in awe of the folks who post YouTube videos all the time.

If you watch it on the YouTube site and and like it, please, as the saying goes, "SMASH that Like button!"

I use adobe premier pro for some video editing at the old shop. Hours of my life for minutes of video, for sure!
Great job, I love the music and the insets are very informative. Actually followed along and enjoyed the tour!

I use adobe premier pro for some video editing at the old shop. Hours of my life for minutes of video, for sure!
Great job, I love the music and the insets are very informative. Actually followed along and enjoyed the tour!
Thank you. I tried real hard.

Back