26 signed up....last chance to get in on NJC Chicago this wk

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
of those, we have 8-9 girls (pilots, spouses, girlfriends) which is really awesome for a turnout like this...

There are 3 coming out on saturday morning that will miss the event but they can meet up with us at like 10am or earlier or what not and still be abl to get in the networking they need just by hanging out with the group all day.

Anyways, are there any last slackers?

The only aviation like tour we have going on is the TRACON tour (for FAA certified pilot certificate holders only) which we will hopefully find out next week as to whether it will be "on" or "off". We really don't know yet, to be honest, if it's gonna happen but i do have the names in for those who are looking to go.

I'm thinking Itinerary now...and i think because of the amount of people we have, we might look at a suite or at least getting on concierge level for the event itself... i'll let you know.

Thinking Itinerary... if there's anyone that wants to do anything in particular.. speak up now or forever hold your peace.

I don't have a specific itinerary set up.. but i'll be working on it and will get a prelim itinerary out on wednesday along with the contact list (check your email on wed).

Re: 27 signed up....last chance to get in on NJC Chicago thi

Wow I thought it was only going to be 10-15 people. That's very impressive! Thanks for all the hard work Kristie. This will be my first NetworkJC and I can't wait. :rawk:
As far as things to do I know we can get a weekend pass and ride the Metra (EL) all weekend (Sat&Sun) for $5 which would make getting places super easy. I think Navy Pier would be a good idea, especially if there any kids coming along.

I'll be coming with Ian, we are flying out Friday morning.

Patrick

No kids coming along this time, i guess... Nona and the boys (Howards - H46bubba's) family won't be able to make it cuz Nona's not feeling well :(

so it'll be all adults from what i can tell.

I am so pissed I can't make it until Saturday night!!! :banghead:

No kids coming along this time, i guess... Nona and the boys (Howards - H46bubba's) family won't be able to make it cuz Nona's not feeling well :(

so it'll be all adults from what i can tell.

Yeah the morning sickness is a little wicked this time around. She's really suceptable to certain smells right now. Next time! I'll be there solo though. Looking forward to next weeks festivities!:nana2:

I can't wait to meet you all! I wonder who will be there and if Doug will attend. I will be doing a Young Eagles Rally on Saturday(weather permitting-loks good on saturday but have to check sometime in the week) at the Gary Airport and there will be some Tuskegee Airmen originals there helping out, so I am going to help out there saturday. I am looking forward to meeting you all Friday!

Doug will be there. That's already been confirmed.

you can see the registrant names on the registration page

Re: 26 signed up....last chance to get in on NJC Chicago thi

I just signed up at jetcareers. What am I missing that is going on in Chicago that's coming up? I live in the area...

Tailwinds...

I know the registration deadline has passed, but is it possible to tag along still? I just got some news today that freed up my summer schedule.

I'm thinking the whole purpose of a deadline was to reserve xxx number of seats/tickets/reservations at all the various activities you have planned, so in that case if someone (or two) has to back out last minute I'll pay their fees and take there spot(s)! thanks.

are you coming to the event on friday? If so, fill out the registration form ASAP or send that info to me via PM, so i can get you on the contact list!!!! i'm sending out the contact list tomorrow.

the main reason for a deadline date is so i can make up the name badges, have an idea of headcount for food/beverages and send out the contact list in time for everyone to be able to get it before leaving.

I'm registered but I will only be able to make Sat. night if at all:banghead:. This thing called a job (which will finance my new career training) keeps getting in the way at all of the wrong times.

Hope to see you all there, if not I'll make it to one of these.

Ummmm..............perhaps Vegas:nana2:

hmm i can relate to that job thing, quite often! hahaha ;)

Back