IMG_1948.jpeg
IMG_1947.jpeg
IMG_1945.jpeg
IMG_1944.jpeg
IMG_1943.jpeg
IMG_1942.jpeg
IMG_1941.jpeg
IMG_1940.jpeg

Thanks to everyone who came out and shared your stories. I can't tell you how therapeutic it was for the family and his loved ones. Hell, even for us. because he built such a big network of people and we realized how much he helped build friendships even when he's no longer with us in the physical world.

So far, the east coast event in NY is targeted at May 11, 2024 at JetBlue. When I have details or RSVP information, I will share.

In the meantime, if you'd like to help, we've set up a GoFundMe here: (clicky!)

From the family:

You're Invited to the New York Celebration of Life for Keith Duncan

Date: May 11th
Time: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm

27-01 Queens Plaza N
Long Island City, NY 11101

Please join us as we gather to honor and celebrate the life of Keith Duncan. Your presence is appreciated as we celebrate Keith's life and the lasting memories he leaves behind.

Thank you,
Theo, Tara and Jessica

GoFundMe Link

Update from JetBlue:

Please join us in the Celebration of Life for CA Keith Duncan. The family has requested that this event be a casual affair sans uniforms. A request for a time of reflection and celebration of Keith’s life and legacy. Keith’s two children (Theo-19 and Tara-17) will be in attendance, as well as Jessica Rutherford (Keith’s life partner).

All JetBlue Crewmembers are encouraged to bring your ID for easier access. Non-crewmembers will have to sign in at the front. Lunch will be catered.

This event will be held May 11th 1300-1600 at JetBlue Headquarters:

27-01 Queens Plaza North (13th Floor)
Long Island City, NY 11101

View attachment 78120
Keith's story will air tonight on the 10pm newscast on Phoenix KPNX Channel 12, May 31st! Yes, that's tonight!

This is me and PHX channel 12 reporter Bianca Buono. This thread, along with the GoFundMe put Keith's story on the local news media's radar.

If you don't catch the story "live" tonight, Phoenix's Leading Local News: Weather, Traffic, Sports and more | Phoenix, Arizona | 12news.com

Great meeting you, Bianca!
Updated for Monday nights broadcast.

View attachment 78120
Keith's story will air tonight on the 10pm newscast on Phoenix KPNX Channel 12, May 31st! Yes, that's tonight!

This is me and PHX channel 12 reporter Bianca Buono. This thread, along with the GoFundMe put Keith's story on the local news media's radar.

If you don't catch the story "live" tonight, Phoenix's Leading Local News: Weather, Traffic, Sports and more | Phoenix, Arizona | 12news.com

Great meeting you, Bianca!
Man, this is why this place is awesome. It’s amazing seeing how much of a good and caring group of people are here.

Back