Challenger Truckee

Nothing really new or groundbreaking here.

So many chances to fix it before the point of no return.

View: https://youtu.be/GO6NasoDsfM?si=DTG3cb-0hLfv94qo
Only if those chances are noticed an ingested into the crew's SA... and then acted upon appropriately. It's all kinds of problems stacking up one upon the other. At the base is usually a profound lack of SA... for whatever reasons go into THAT problem. I mean, most people have at least a self-preservation instinct. Most people do stupid things all the time. Not because "they've got thar rights", but simply because they are unaware that they are acting in opposition to their own self-interests.

Only if those chances are noticed an ingested into the crew's SA... and then acted upon appropriately. It's all kinds of problems stacking up one upon the other. At the base is usually a profound lack of SA... for whatever reasons go into THAT problem. I mean, most people have at least a self-preservation instinct. Most people do stupid things all the time. Not because "they've got thar rights", but simply because they are unaware that they are acting in opposition to their own self-interests.
Lots of words that say an almost infinite amount of nothing of any possible utility. Do you write Kamalas speeches?

Lots of words that say an almost infinite amount of nothing of any possible utility. Do you write Kamalas speeches?
No to your question.

Still, I do remain very doubtful about the survival of humanity.

Humans have become too stupid to live.

And the worst part is... They don't even know it.

No to your question.

Still, I do remain very doubtful about the survival of humanity.

Humans have become too stupid to live.

And the worst part is... They don't even know it.
Implying we were ever smarter than we are now? That’s ridiculous.

Back