Calling all vendors....

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
Do you own a business and want to show your products off at the Aviation Career Expo this year?

We're looking for vendors who want to showcase and/or sell their products at the function (either recruitment/employment fair or NetworkJC). We can discuss what you're needs are and go from there.

We do have a few discounted booth prices reserved for JC members, so PM me if you're interested....

Don't wait too long now...even if you're just thinking about having a booth and haven't even decided yes or no yet, let me know so i can keep you in mind!!!
*hint hint* :D

Do you own a business and want to show your products off at the Aviation Career Expo this year?

We're looking for vendors who want to showcase and/or sell their products at the function (either recruitment/employment fair or NetworkJC). We can discuss what you're needs are and go from there.

We do have a few discounted booth prices reserved for JC members, so PM me if you're interested....

Don't wait too long now...even if you're just thinking about having a booth and haven't even decided yes or no yet, let me know so i can keep you in mind!!!
*hint hint* :D

What is the pricing please.

How about flight schools or air tours? I know a few local folks who may be interested in promoting their stuff. Ide be happy to send them your way.

ABSOLUTELY!! we were going to figure out which ones were there and hit them up next week.

i would think they'd want to be apart of the recruitment effort though and not the selling or would they want to do both?

Probably both for the school. They are always looking for good, qualified CFIs. They also have a maintenance department. Ill send them an email next week. The air tour might not be as relevant to the event unless you want to trade out a canyon tour raffle or something.

This thing is good timing with the recent news of Allegiant purchasing six 757's to start their Hawaii service in 2011. I would think October would be a great time for them to begin hiring. Shoot, they might be a great sponsor as well if that's something you all are looking into.

Probably both for the school. They are always looking for good, qualified CFIs. They also have a maintenance department. Ill send them an email next week. The air tour might not be as relevant to the event unless you want to trade out a canyon tour raffle or something.
If they'd be willing to donate or sponsor a raffle...we could do that too!!

yes, we are looking at getting corporate/company sponsorships! we just need to quantify the terms this weekend and that'll be up and launched.

This thing is good timing with the recent news of Allegiant purchasing six 757's to start their Hawaii service in 2011. I would think October would be a great time for them to begin hiring. Shoot, they might be a great sponsor as well if that's something you all are looking into.

Speaking of that, are we still on Allegiant's good side? I know they did tours of the facility last year.

Kristie,
Can you shoot me the list of prices for the vendor booth. I am on the fence, but knowing the prices may push me in one direction or the other.

Thanks

We'll be getting that squared away in the next two weeks. I'll send them when i have them :D

Back