Boeingcide II

It isn't beyond the realm of possibility, but I have no reason to think that Boeing is organized enough to have accomplished an assassination, much less two. And I am very familiar with their business.

Oh yeah, people above a non-specific layer in the org chart are served well by having sociopathic tendencies.

At a large company like Boeing you’re gonna have enough sociopaths in circulation that some of them are going to have O-7 donkeybrains, and the same thinking that allows them to justify a little white collar crime or tax fraud can carry-over to other means of “problem solving.” With enough money and connections they probably won’t fail either (just like how grandpa and his resources prevented them for expulsion from Case Western after the ‘incident’).

But no, I doubt this was the outcome of sitting around a conference table.

Oh yeah, people above a non-specific layer in the org chart are served well by having sociopathic tendencies.

At a large company like Boeing you’re gonna have enough sociopaths in circulation that some of them are going to have O-7 donkeybrains, and the same thinking that allows them to justify a little white collar crime or tax fraud can carry-over to other means of “problem solving.” With enough money and connections they probably won’t fail either (just like how grandpa and his resources prevented them for expulsion from Case Western after the ‘incident’).

But no, I doubt this was the outcome of sitting around a conference table.

Wasn't it Goldman-Sachs who was actively screening for and hiring investment bankers with sociopathic tendencies? Either them or JP Morgan...this was something that came out, IIRC, during the 2008 crisis but I'm too lazy to look it up this morning.

Wasn't it Goldman-Sachs who was actively screening for and hiring investment bankers with sociopathic tendencies? Either them or JP Morgan...this was something that came out, IIRC, during the 2008 crisis but I'm too lazy to look it up this morning.

My reaction was that it was more likely to be an investment firm/banker than Boeing if these were truly homicides.

GMklIfsXEAAVjZN

Yeah. A company that couldn't find its way out of a paper bag, with 2 major crashes with the entire world's eyes on them, then a plug door blow out and even more scrutiny, somehow can manage 2 assassinations under the radar while making it look like natural causes.

The people believing this BS probably also belong to Freedom Flyers and have all sorts of interesting views on the vaccine jab.

It isn't beyond the realm of possibility, but I have no reason to think that Boeing is organized enough to have accomplished an assassination, much less two. And I am very familiar with their business.
I mean, Boeing would subcontract someone who would then subcontract someone else, but you're right, I cannot see it being done competently. The Spirit Aerosystems of contract killers...

Yeah. A company that couldn't find its way out of a paper bag, with 2 major crashes with the entire world's eyes on them, then a plug door blow out and even more scrutiny, somehow can manage 2 assassinations under the radar while making it look like natural causes.

The people believing this BS probably also belong to Freedom Flyers and have all sorts of interesting views on the vaccine jab.
More likely is just that there are soooo many people that are mad at Boeing and whistleblowing, testifying, etc. that some of them were bound to die before trial lol

Back